Monday 30 January 2012

BBC Idents - further research - concepts, ideas, inspiration

I'm looking at the BBC One idents to get a closer idea of the way they present their logo at the end of their adverts and indents. I aim to recreate the way the BBC logo appears at the end of each ident to make it more authentic and appropriate.











Really simple ideas and actions but they all remain true to the foundation of the identity of BBC One. The idents are family friendly, pretty much all of them just have the BBC One logo at the end and nothing else but I would put that down to it being a non programme specific ident.

I want to make a simpler version of the circular shapes that appear and rotate subtly for my idents and I'm basing  my story boarding around the idea that they will all end up in some form of a circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment